Possible 1.51 Exploit

Discuss the development of new homebrew software, tools and libraries.

Moderators: cheriff, TyRaNiD

mvpo.geo

Possible 1.51 Exploit

Post by mvpo.geo »

This was posted on psp-hacks.com.
Oh man, I wish I can run homebrew on my psp 1.51. I was stupid, updated, but I think there is hope.
Did anyone try this:
e.g. NES —->>>NES.1
NES —->>>NES.2

I try it, the homebrew started, but my psp froze when I try to select the games. can anybody help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is a big help too, can’t figer out what is wrong.

I have tried this a few ways already but to no avail. I am trying to contact the person that posted this and find out what he renamed exactly. I am hoping this isn't some idiot posting this but it seems it could be. I am just trying to give info here so no Flaming please.

EDIT!!!!::: HAtredX please stop posting and instead just edit your posts like the admin askes for.

As for what he did, I think he tried the original way and it didn't work. Now he is trying new stuff to try and get it to work.
Last edited by mvpo.geo on Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spamming in your Sig? I never heard of such a thing....
HaredX

Post by HaredX »

as i told you on psp-hacks.com he was lying.
thunder.child

Post by thunder.child »

I'm new at all of this, but my brother updated my PSP to 1.51 and I haven't been able to test out any homebrew until my 1.5 PSP arrives. Anyways, I tried what you're doing, but instead changed NESTERJ to NES.1 and then I changed NESTERJ% to NES%. Of course I didn't expect anything to happen, but when the error came up, it was a code I didn't recognize (80010016). I'm gonna look it up one this error code list I have and edit my post, even though you guys already probably know what it means.

Edit: The error code doesn't show up on any lists and when I searched this site nothing came up. Maybe it's a new one?
HaredX

Post by HaredX »

you did it wrong your supposed to rename the % folder so it should be

NES and NES.1

not NES.1 and NES%
thunder.child

Post by thunder.child »

I tried that already and it didn't work. I only posted what I did above because it showed up an error code I wasn't familiar with.
HaredX

Post by HaredX »

of course it doesnt work the guy was lying i already said that
thunder.child

Post by thunder.child »

I know, that's why I said I didn't expect it to work, but I was curious, so I tried anyway. :P
pfer1984

Post by pfer1984 »

I think it could be a invalid argument.

I have a glass ball-